Thursday 7 September 2017

Geography of a Football Part 1

Hi,

My name is Betsy the cow and I live happily on a farm in Illinois near Chicago. My farmer looks after me and keeps me healthy. He is currently taking me in his truck to I know not where. I live a happy life sitting around and eating grass. Here is a selfie I took the other day:




                                                            
                                                             Image Credit: neoteo.com


We have arrived at our destination. The sign outside reads: "L&M SLAUGHTERHOUSE". It is a shame I don't understand such words in the human language or I might know what place this is. I am about to enter the building so I'll end this blog and talk to you guys on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment