Thursday 28 September 2017

Geography of a Football Part 4

Hi,
Betsy the Football/Ex-Cow here. I've finally understood as to why the humans keep beating me up. Apparently, they're playing a game of their own making called Football and they don't understand that we feel pain and sadness when we get kicked around by them. A fellow football by the name of Daisy gave me this information during a van ride to another football stadium.

On the drive to our next stadium, the box I was in was slightly open and I was able to peak out through the van window and see the landmarks. We came to a city called "San Francisco". The first thing I saw was a giant red bridge. It looks to be 1280 metres in length which is just under one human mile long. I would guess it was built in 1937 and that it is the 14th longest bridge in the world. A signpost told me it was called "Golden Gate". I could only see the very middle of the sign so there must be more to the name. It's strange because it is certainly not gold, it is red and it is a bridge not a gate. But I have come to learn that humans have very strange names. Here is a picture driving up to the bridge:

Image result for golden gate bridge
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:GoldenGateBridge-001.jpg
I have now arrived at another stadium this one is called "Levi's Stadium: Home of the San Francisco 49ers". I don't if all the players here are 49 years old or if there is 49 of them but I will find out shortly and end this blog here. Goodbye! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment