Thursday 28 September 2017

Geography of a Football Part 5


Hi,
Betsy the American Football here. I'm an American football now since I met my good friend, George. He's a British football and he's a bit on the round side but he has a funny accent and a good personality.

I am now at a place called "Washington D.C.". I am on my way to be thrown around by the "Redskins" in the FedEx Field. These guys must have got some serious sunburn if they have red skin. I'd say they look really funny. But they must feel really sore when they get tackled if they're burnt all over.

The main landmark I saw in Washington D.C. was a very large white building with a rounded wall at the back and tall white pillars. It was located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW. The human architecture looks like it was built in 1800. George told me that it was the home of the President of the United States of America...... I have no idea who he is but I'd say he's like my old farmer. He liked to build fences.

Unfortunately this will be my very last blog. 😲😲😲😲😰😰😰😰 I'm sorry everyone, but I have no longer the time to write blogs now that my career as a professional football is taking off. I wish you all a goodbye. This is Betsy, for the last time, OVER AND OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment